Who We Are
Family Connection is the largest statewide network of communities in the nation that have made a commitment to improve results for children and families.
Family Connection Glynn is a voluntary collaborativev network of organizations serving Glynn County with a focus on improving the lives of children and their families. We are not a non-profit or a governmental agency and have no legal authority. Our strength and authority comes from our partners and what they bring to the table.
Our Partnership includes but is not limited to the following organizations:
Non-Profit Services/Agencies: Aging and Disabilities Resource Connection, Amity House, American Red Cross, America’s Second Harvest, Boys and Girls Club of Southeast Georgia, CASA Glynn, Children in Action (CIA) Sports, Coastal Coalition for Children,Communities in Schools, Communities of Coastal Georgia Foundation, Coastal Area Agency on Aging, Coastal Coalition for Children, Coastal Communities Health Services. Coastal Georgia Area Community Action Authority, Coastal Outreach Soccer, Faithful Love, Faithworks, Focus Ministries, Gathering Place, Georgia Center for Child Advocacy, Georgia Center for Non-Profit, Georgia Partnership for Children, Girl Scouts of Historic Georgia, Glynn Community Crisis Center, Glynn County Health Department, Habitat for Humanity, Headstart Glynn, Healthy Families, Hospice of the Golden Isles,Keep Golden Isles Beautiful, Morningstar, Safe Harbor Children’s Center, Salvation Army, Saved by Grace, Southeast Georgia Regional Health Center, STAR Foundation, United Way of Coastal Georgia, Wellcare of Georgia
Colleges: Altamaha Technical College, Coastal Pines Technical College, College of Coastal Georgia
State and local governmental agencies – City of Brunswick, Coastal Regional Commission, Department of Family and Children Services, Department of Public Health, Glynn County Board of Education, Glynn County Juvenile Court, National Parks Service
- Keith Fenton: Board Chair, Director of Development, Safe Harbor, Inc.
- Christine Brown: Chair, Glynn County Schools Family Advisory Committee
- Ed Reilly: Chief Probation Officer, Glynn County Juvenile Court
- Greg Jaudon: Lead School Social Worker/Homeless Coordinator, Glynn County
- Tres Hamilton: CEO, Coastal Georgia Area Community Action Authority
- Mark Taylor: Behavior Health Practice
- Terri Evans: Development Director, Glynn Visual Arts
- Honey Sparre: Director of Homeless Ministries, Faithworks Ministry
- Gerri Mullis: Executive Director, Marshes of Glynn Library
- Bishop Kendall Shaw: Pastor and Founder of Gilead Ministry Center & The Learning Academy Child Care Center
- Glen Gann: Director Emergency Care Center, Southeast Georgia Health System
- Amanda Hitson-Shafer: Owner/CEO Quilla Academy
- Anthony Fulton: Marketing Outreach Supervisor, WellCare